Introducing the revolutionary, new iTrac (Intelligent Traction) System that is quite possibly the most effective, advanced, computerized cervical curve restorer and forward head posture reducing technology on the market today.
The iTracs Patented, High Tech Design May Help
- Restore the Cervical Curve
- Reduce Forward Head Posture
- Reduce Pain Associated with Forward Head Posture
- Improve Cervical Range of Motion
What Makes the iTrac
Different than Other Devices on the Market?
The iTrac is...
- FDA Cleared
What Else Makes the iTrac
A One of a Kind Machine?
- Prints Professional Recommendations and Reports for Patients
- Emails Reports to the Patients Primary Care Physician
- Email or send to the Patients Spouse documenting treatment and progress
- Tracks Patients Progress Leading to Increased Compliance
- Easily Records and Tracks X Ray Information
- Stores treatment parameters for future visits or for reviews
Benefits to Your PATIENTS
Benefits to Your PRACTICE
- Happy Patients Tend to Pay Their Bills and Stick to Their Care Plans
- Happy Patients Lead to More Referrals
- Patients that Stick to Their Care Plans and Refer Their Friends Tend to Increase the Clinics Bottom Line
- FDA 510(k) Pre-market Notification K131983
- Health Canada MDL License 87953
- Table Dimensions: 42 L x 30 W x 52 H
- Rated Voltage: 120 V or 230 V
- Rated Frequency: 60 Hz
- Current: 10 A
- Electrical Class: Type 1 Class B
- Duty Cycle: 1 min. on; 9 min. off