RenuvaLaze Class III Laser
With so many other lasers on the market why should I chose the RenuvaLaze III?
Here are just a few ways how the RenuvaLaze III separates itself from the competition:
- Affordable—$2,500 (thousands less than our competition)
- Easy to Use—99 Pre-programmed settings
- Portable, Light, Sturdy
- Solid ROI—Pays for itself in months not years
The RenuvaLaze III hand held low-level laser is a culmination of science, research, doctor input, practical setting experience, and recommendations from practitioners all around the United States. The protocols are based only on researched, tried and true frequencies, wavelengths and time frames that have been shown to yield the best clinical outcomes year after year. The simplicity of design allows for a light-weight, mobile, easy to use device that is faster and easier to use than most other class III lasers. The days of searching through manuals for codes are over. Now everything is pre-programmed. Simply find the condition alphabetically and hit select and you are ready to treat. FAST, EASY, EFFECTIVE and AFFORDABLE
Features Include the following:
- Battery Operated — Includes a Charging Unit, no wires to trip on, and its small and lightweight.
- 99 Pre Programmed Protocols — No need to look up or remember codes. They are already programmed in.
- Easy to Use Digital Display — Simply scroll down to the condition and press select.
- 100% Portable — Take it to a game, seminar, on vacation or to work.
- Durable Case for Safe transport
- Perfect for a clinical setting or Homecare — Rent it or sell it to patients; It.s Safe and Easy to Operate!
- Effective — 30 years of research will ensure maximum patient effectiveness
- Affordable — At only $2,500 you are going to want one for every room in the office.
NO MORE overpriced, expensive Lasers with a minimal chance of getting a good Return on Your Investment. This Laser will probably pay for itself in the first 60 days.
One of the biggest complaints about other class III lasers is that you have to memorize hundreds of codes or refer to a thick manual to enter in the appropriate codes and frequencies for each condition. This can be frustrating and time consuming. Not Anymore! 99 Pre-Programmed conditions are Alphabetical for easy finding. Simply hit select and they are PRE-LOADED making it faster, easier, more accurate
- ABDOMINAL PAIN
- ACUTE INJURY
- BITES INSECT
- BLOOD PRESSURE HIGH
- BLOOD PRESSURE LOW
- BLOOD SUGAR BALANCE
- CANKER SORES
- CARPAL TUNNEL SYNDROME
- CHRONIC FATIGUE
- CIRCULATION STIMULATION
- COLD SORES HERPES SIMPLEX 1
- COLD & FLU
- CYTOMEGALOVIRUS HERPES SIMPLEX V
- EAR ACHE/INFLAMMATION
- EMOTIONAL STRESS
- GALLBLADDER /LIVER REGULATION
- GALLBLADDER STONES
- GOITER — THYROID HYPO
- HEARTBURN /G.E.R.D.
- HERPES ZOSTER/VARICELLA
- HORMONE FEMALE — BALANCE
- HORMONE MALE — BALANCE
- HOT FLASHES
- INFLAMMATION — CHRONIC
- KIDNEY STONES
- LARGE INTESTINE
- LIVER — BALANCE
- LOW BACK PAIN
- LYME DISEASE
- SCAR TISSUE
- SLEEP APNEA
- THROAT INFLAMMATION SORE
- THYROID HYPER
- THYROID HYPO
- URINARY TRACT INFECTION (UTI)
The RenuvaLaze III is a class 3a/3b laser with (2) visible laser diodes for pain and inflammation an an invisible near infrared diode for soothing and warming effect upon tissues and deeper penetration.
The RenuvaLaze III has
- (3) Three Laser Diodes
- Two (2) Visible Low Level Laser Diodes @ 635nm (red light) @ 7.5mw power
- One (1) Near Infrared Diode @ 830nm (invisible light) @ 20mw power
- Ninety-nine (99) Pre-programmed Treatment Protocol Codes
- One (1) User Code for programming in your own frequencies
The RenuvaLaze III has a one-year full warranty against defects, malfunction and excessive wear and tear. RenuvaLaze is made in America and designed to last. Many RenuvaLaze III lasers have been around for 7 years or more with no problems.
Safety and Precautions
As a precaution, it has been claimed that prolonged direct exposure to your eyes can cause damage. Occasional passing over the eyes should not cause alarm. Always use the laser in a well-lit room and keep the laser pointed away from the eyes to avoid unnecessary exposure.
Pace Maker & Other Implant Devices
Patients with Pacemakers are recommended to check with their Primary Care Physician before using the RenuvaLaze III.
Other implants such as metal rods, pins, dental and cochlear implants are NOT contraindicated.
It is NOT recommended to treat pregnant women.
The RenuvaLaze III has a detoxifying effect on cells and tissue. In rare cases, overly toxic patients (such as previous drug users) may experience nausea, vomiting, rash, trouble breathing, or flu-like symptoms as a result of large quantities of toxins being released into the body. This rare occurrence will generally pass within a few days. If these symptoms persist please consult your Primary Care Physician. Drinking at least 12 glasses of water per day can help speed the detoxifying process.
Low Level Laser Therapy (Photomedicine) is considered safe, effective and side effect free making an ideal adjunctive therapeutic modality for intractable chronic pain.
(Shigeyuki Nakaji et al — pub. Photomedicine and laser surgery vol. 23 num. 1, 2005)
OSHA: RenuvaLaze III may be used without protective glasses. Avoid Direct Viewing of the Eyes Pregnancy is Contraindicated Talk to your Primary Care Physician before treating Patients With Pace Makers The RenuvaLaze III Wavelengths @ 635nm/830nm have not shown to facilitate Cancer Cells. LLLT and Cancer Risk: Photo—energy used from all lasers used for biostimulation and pain relief is usually (1-50mW) and remains far below the levels needed for ionization. Light emitted from these lasers, even in high doses, does not induce cancer growth. Pointman, MD, Ph.D, Pekka J. Low Level Laser Therapy as a Medical Treatment Modality Art Urpo Ltd, Tampere, 1992.